Friday 16 May 2014

Is HELL not having what you want?

Often I hear people say, "This is Hell on earth"... This got me questioning what is hell to a person and hell taught by scholars? Each person has their own hell, as they own their own uniqueness, one persons pain is another's hell and another's hell is another's bliss. Do we share Hell or does hell belong to that one person, would you know you are in hell?

Hell explained and taught by religious scholars is described as the absence of God, is the opposite of Love, without. 

I really don't like talking about this topic, not because it scares me, because people tend to ignore me when I talk about spirituality , I am a religious person and I am highly spiritual weather you believe it or not, I have often had encounters with the realising fact that we are not alone, people say aliens I say different.

"The hard part is that something I desire is in front of me and the Hell'ish part is that I can't have it"... That's when it hit me Hell is going be HELL x 100000000! A simple way to explain what im thinking is, imagine being an addict of any sort, you cant quit your addiction, You cant hide from it, You cant suppress it, but You desire it even more you cant have it! It owns you, dictates to You, controls your Soul your inner being , there is absolutely no escaping it. 

Often I find myself not wanting something until I see it. This is where I think many people have rude awakenings, maybe not now, even in decades to come. I am human, I know what humans are like, we are open books, we are weak, and we will always be the same stretching through generations, young and old we will always desire something that someone else has even to an extent that we don't know what we desire till we die but the desire will be there.

Having said that, I believe that Hell will be everything you want and desire and more but with out it. 
Now Hell in my mind would be knowing this and not having it, more so the opposite of having it all (Heaven). At that moment you you feel like the student that had the opportunity to spot for that exam and did not even try. It will leave you with a bitter and spiteful taste within your being.

Matthew Simon " You wont know what Hell is till you see what Heaven is"


No comments:

Post a Comment