Wednesday 12 June 2013

I Can go the Distance

People can say they have dreams, but I can say I became my dream. From when I can remember when I use to have thoughts of being someone who is respected and admired, was merely a little dream I had conceived in my mind one lonely night lying in bed. My thoughts would run rampant in my mind controlling, destroying my every positive thought that was keeping all the pieces of me together. Eventually falling asleep out of pure exhaustion waking up with the the first and only thought "Who is Matthew Simon", I don't know i have been asking myself this for a long time, So long that I have got it in point form of what people see "Matthew Simon" to be. Thats not good enough I kept saying not at all, cause if I don't even know who I am how will "Iam" KNOW! Yes as frustrating as it was finding out who "I Am" is, I eventually did it and it was not easy but in all its glory and humility I am "Matthew Simon". Sure you saying but that's just my name and surely out of 7 Billion humans on this planet there has to be more than one "Matthew Simon" so how could I be who I know "I am". 

Here is the best way to find out who you are I have done this on myself and on many other people and I can confidently and accurately come incredible close in telling you who you are. Please note that this is relating to me and not you...

I took the time to find what makes me laugh and makes me happy, Then I found that in a Disney movie and the Disney movie that relate to all me points is "Hercules"... It told it to me straight between the eyes, I was a clumsy teenager that had the greatest potential that I and no one can see, I let people saying things about me get to me I felt like an outcast, very unwanted as a friend and a companion, eventually seeking approval and a slap on the back from anyone. A song that was sung in the movie was  the Breaking deal for me, was a song sung by Hercules - Michael Bolton  "I can go the Distance"... I listen to this so at least once a week reminding myself that I do have what it takes and I "Matthew Simon" Can and will go the distance in order to get to my Mount Olympus... 


No comments:

Post a Comment